- Louisville, Kentucky
- Account Administrator
REPORTS TO: Account Director
HOURS: Full-time position
LOCATION: Louisville, KY (Middletown)
General Job Overview:
The primary job of the administrative assistant is to assist a team of Account Managers in all aspects of their partners’ events. The administrative assistants will work with their team on multiple administrative duties to ensure the team goals are being met and team objectives are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Account Managers in keeping internal database and reservation system updated.
- Assist in creating and distributing RFP’s.
- Research hotel options for each event.
- Review proposals and upload contracts into internal database and reservations.
- Create and send out hotel contracts. Retrieve executed copies.
- Contact hotels with necessary questions or needs.
- Assist with building event booking sites and customizing per client.
- Input and/or double check hotels in the reservation system.
- Work with the inventory team to monitor all event pick-up, identify problem areas, etc.
- Assist with booking staff and officials’ rooms for partners.
- Monitor lowest rate guarantee inquiries.
- Track comp rooms for teams, coaches, staff, etc.
- Manage pre-event individual communications to guests.
- Answer account-related phone calls and distribute the calls to other co-workers as necessary.
- Assist team experience specialists as needed.
- Take hotel reservations, modifications and cancellations when necessary.
- Travel to conferences, training sessions, client meetings, site visits and events as necessary to meet and assist TTS staff, partners and team contacts.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
- Strength in multi-tasking – Must be able to handle multiple phones, projects and tasks at once.
- Detailed orientated – Requires proper tracking, note taking and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Deadline driven – Must meet all deadlines and goals.
- Good communication skills – Must be a good communicator.
- Must be a self-starter/independent worker.
- Ability to balance individual and team responsibilities. Must be willing to show openness and acceptance to others, welcome feedback and support the company’s efforts to succeed as a whole.
- Ability to manage challenging situations, respond promptly to client needs, answers all client requests in a timely manner and develop solutions to real-time problems.
- Must be EXCELLENT at customer service. Must have a very POSITIVE demeanor and always act in a PROFESSIONAL manner when dealing with a customer.
Abilities and Experiences:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is a must.
- Customer Service experience a benefit.
- Sports experience is helpful but not required.
- Salary and benefits commensurate to education and experience.
- This job may require a non-compete agreement to be signed as a condition of employment.