Graphic Design & Marketing Assistant
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Marketing & Design
Location: Louisville, KY
Reports To: VP of Marketing and Brand Image
Team Travel Source is the new era in the sports housing industry! We are highly respected in the industry by hotels, CVBs and tournament directors. Our clients include USA Volleyball, USA Synchro, several large cheerleading companies such as Varsity Brands & JAM Brands, multiple lacrosse tournament companies and many other sports-focused event producers. Our company consists of customer-focused, creative and motivated employees. We are in search of talented, dedicated and driven individuals to help fill positions in our growing company. We currently have two offices, one located in Louisville, KY and one in Severna Park, MD.
Equal Employment Opportunities:
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, disability, or status as a special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws, or other human differences.
General Job Overview:
Team Travel Source is searching for a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Graphic Design & Marketing Assistant. The ideal candidate will be a very organized and disciplined person who has a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and the basic principles of design. Most important, however, is a willingness to learn and contribute to our group of passionate and driven people.
Working with the Sales and Marketing Departments, you will be tasked with a variety of projects that will challenge your abilities and increase your knowledge. Candidate must be willing to manage simple tasks as well as in depth projects. This is a full-time position; however, a part-time role could also be considered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all materials developed by the company adhere to the approved brand guidelines.
- Creating visual text and imagery concepts using Adobe Creative Suite.
- The development of overall layout and production design for displays, logos, imagery for print and digital uses including banner ads, social media posts, website graphics, advertisements, etc.
- Video creation and editing via Adobe After Effects.
- Sourcing of print and promotional items.
- Maintaining and contributing to the development of social media platforms.
- Updating template based informational websites via Wix.
- Updating company website via WordPress.
- Close collaboration with outside marketing agency for the implementation of overall marketing plan.
- Management of our merchandise and promotional item library.
- Preparing gifts for clients, conference attendees, trade shows, etc.
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving for the marketing department.
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- A passion for design and knowledge of design principles.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe After Effects, WordPress and Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to focus and produce a high volume of work.
- A desire to learn and grow in your creative abilities and skills.
- Strength in multi-tasking, and must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- A self-starter/independent worker.
- Detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Deadline driven and must meet all deadlines and goals.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to show openness and acceptance to others, welcome feedback and support the company’s efforts to succeed as a whole.
- This job may require a non-compete agreement to be signed as a condition of employment.
Abilities and Experiences:
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe After Effects, WordPress and Microsoft Office products, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Working experience in graphic design, marketing, copywriting and digital analytics a plus.
- Salary Range: $35,000-$40,000. Salary and benefits commensurate to education and experience.
***Please include a link with your digital portfolio as part of your resume.