- Louisville, Kentucky
- Account Administrator
REPORTS TO: Account Director
HOURS: Full-time position
SALARY: Determined by experience
General Job Overview:
The primary job of the administrative assistant is to assist a team of National Account Managers in all aspects of their partners’ events. The administrative assistant will work with their team on multiple administrative duties to ensure the team goals are being met and team objectives are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the FIRST “touch” our clients and guests have with our company for assigned accounts.
- Answer account-related phone calls and distribute the calls to other co-workers as necessary.
- Check all phone messages and general info emails for your accounts and respond in a timely manner.
- Research hotel options for each event.
- Assist in creating and distributing RFP’s.
- Review RFP’s and contact hotels with necessary questions or needs.
- Create and send out hotel contracts. Retrieve executed copies.
- Build requested inventory or hotel spreadsheets.
- Help build or enhance the on-line reservation portal for each event.
- Input and/or double check hotels in the reservation system.
- Work with the inventory team to monitor all event pick-up, identify problem areas, etc.
- Assist with booking staff and officials’ rooms for partners.
- Update the internal database with trackable notes.
- Serve as customer service liaison between hotel, event producer, team contact and guests.
- Assist team block coordinators as necessary.
- Take hotel reservations, modifications and cancellations when necessary.
- Travel to conferences, training sessions, client meetings, site visits and events as necessary to meet and assist TTS staff, partners and team contacts.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
- Must have patience with all customers and provide assistance in a genuine caring manner.
- Must be EXCELLENT at customer service. Must have a very POSITIVE demeanor and always act in a PROFESSIONAL manner when dealing with a customer.
- Pleasant phone voice.
- Ability to manage challenging situations, respond promptly to client needs, answers all client requests in a timely manner and develop solutions to real-time problems.
- Strength in multi-tasking – Must be able to handle multiple phones, projects and tasks at once.
- Detailed orientated – Requires proper tracking, note taking and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Deadline driven – Must meet all deadlines and goals.
- Good communication skills – Must be a good communicator.
- Must be a self-starter/independent worker.
- Ability to balance individual and team responsibilities. Must be willing to show openness and acceptance to others, welcome feedback and support the company’s efforts to succeed as a whole.
Abilities and Experiences:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is a must.
- Customer Service experience a benefit.
- Sports experience is helpful but not required.
- Salary and benefits commensurate to education and experience.
- This job may require a non-compete agreement to be signed as a condition of employment.