Team Relations Administrative Assistant
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Team Relations
REPORTS TO: Team Relations Director
HOURS: Full-time position
SALARY: Starting at $32,000 (Determined by experience)
General Job Overview:
The primary job of the administrative assistant is to work with and assist Team Relations Specialists in all aspects of their partners’ events. The administrative assistant will work with the team on multiple administrative duties to ensure the team goals are being met and team objectives are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the FIRST “touch” for teams attending our events – via phone calls, emails and online chats.
- Answer team-related phone calls and distribute the calls to other co-workers as necessary.
- Check all phone messages and emails and respond in a timely manner.
- Update the internal database with trackable notes.
- Serve as customer service liaison between hotel, event producer, team contact and guests.
- Upsell to all team contacts regarding our ability to help them with other event room block needs.
- Take hotel reservations, modifications and cancellations when necessary.
- Travel to conferences, training sessions, client meetings, site visits and events as necessary to meet and assist TTS staff, partners and team contacts.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
- Must be EXCELLENT at customer service. Must have a very POSITIVE demeanor and always act in a PROFESSIONAL manner when dealing with a customer.
- Ability to manage challenging situations, respond promptly to client needs, answers all client requests in a timely manner and develop solutions to real-time problems.
- Strength in multi-tasking – Must be able to handle multiple phones, projects and tasks at once.
- Detailed orientated – Requires proper tracking, note taking and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Deadline driven – Must meet all deadlines and goals.
- Good communication skills – Must be a good communicator.
- Must be a self-starter/independent worker.
- Ability to balance individual and team responsibilities. Must be willing to show openness and acceptance to others, welcome feedback and support the company’s efforts to succeed as a whole.
Abilities and Experiences:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is a must.
- Customer Service experience a benefit.
- Sports experience is helpful but not required.
- Salary and benefits commensurate to education and experience.
- This job may require a non-compete agreement to be signed as a condition of employment.