Team Experience Specialist
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Team Relations
REPORTS TO: Director of Customer Experience & Team Experience Supervisor
LOCATION: In-Office in Louisville, Kentucky
HOURS: Full-time position
General Job Overview:
The primary job of the Team Experience Specialist is to work directly with each team who has, is or will be attending our partners events. The Team Experience Specialist sets up their housing block for each event they are attending and works with the Account Managers and Hotel Relations Specialists to make sure that each step of the housing process is moving along smoothly. The Team Experience Specialist is an integral part in making sure the event producer, the hotel(s) and team are all taken care of and receiving excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones to assist with all individual and partner needs.
- Proactively contact all teams who have attended in the past, who are targeted to attend and/or who are registered for the event to secure their team blocks.
- Work directly with teams to present and finalize options and fulfill their housing needs for each event.
- Create customized booking links complete with pictures, text and logos as avenues for reservations.
- Regularly communicate with the team contacts regarding pick-up, reduction dates, expiration dates via email and the event dashboard.
- Maintain detailed reports showing all communications and team tracking.
- Serve as customer service liaison between hotel, event producer, team contact and guests.
- Upsell to all team contacts regarding our ability to help them with other event room block needs.
- Travel to conferences, training sessions, client meetings, site visits and events as necessary to meet and assist partners and team contacts.
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Ability to manage challenging situations, respond promptly to client needs, answers all client requests in a timely manner and develop solutions to real-time problems.
- Strength in multi-tasking – Must be able to handle multiple partners, projects and tasks at once.
- Detailed orientated – Requires proper tracking, note taking and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Deadline driven – Must meet all deadlines and goals.
- Good communication skills – Must be a good communicator. The job requires consistent written and oral communication with Account Managers & Hotel Relations Specialists to keep them fully aware of event pickup and to alert them to problems in a timely manner.
- Must be customer service orientated.
- Must be a self-starter/independent worker.
- Ability to balance individual and team responsibilities. Must be willing to show openness and acceptance to others, welcome feedback and support the company’s efforts to succeed as a whole.
- This job may require a non-compete agreement to be signed as a condition of employment.
Abilities and Experiences:
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Degree in Hospitality, Business or Sport Management is preferred but not required.
- Salary and benefits commensurate to education and experience.