How to set up a group block
For a step-by-step written guide see below!
- Group blocks are for 3 or more rooms. From the booking page, choose # of Rooms from the dropdown menu.
- Choose your check-in and check-out dates.
- Click View Hotels.
- NOTE: You can have more than one hotel option in your group block. You will simply repeat this process prior to entering the group contact info.
Click “View Availability” on your chosen property.
- Using the arrow keys, indicate the number of rooms in each bed type you’d like to hold each night. Note: Next to each date it lists the number of rooms remaining each night.
- Click Hold Selected Rooms.
- If you would like more than one hotel in your block, repeat these steps for additional properties.
Keep an eye on your timer in the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve added everything you need, click “View or Edit Held Rooms”.
- Confirm everything is correct or make changes as necessary.
- Click “Save & Continue”.
- Fill in all required fields for Contact & Group Information.
- Click continue.
- Review property polices and check that you agree.
- Click “Hold Group Block Now”.
You will receive on screen confirmation that your block has been held.
You will also receive a confirmation email with the booking link to send to parents.