When will I receive a request to submit pick-up?
- Team Travel Source accounting team will send you an email the day after the group departs.
- You will be provided a form with instructions to complete with actualized/revenue producing room nights from the group.
When is the final pick-up due back to Team Travel Source?
- Per our contracts, we ask that the final pick-up is returned no later than 5 business days after departure.
- We owe final reports and rebate payments to our clients very soon after the event and need each hotel to submit final numbers to meet our contractual obligations.
- If a hotel fails to report the final numbers, the hotel agrees to pay all concessions on the room nights as of our cut-off date.
What information do I need to provide after the group departs?
- Actualized Room Nights
- Group Revenue
- Cancellation List
- Final Rooming List
- Reward Point submission info per contract
Will I receive an actual invoice?
- YES! After submitting the final pick-up, TTS accounting team will send you an actual invoice to be processed.
- If there is someone or somewhere specific, we should send the invoice to be processed, please include this information when submitting the pick-up.
- If you need a split invoice, please include this request when submitting the final pick-up.
When are commission and rebates due to Team Travel Source?
- Most of our hotel contract’s state that all commission and rebate payments must be made to TTS no later than 30 days following receipt of the invoice.
- Please refer to the executed contract for each specific group for your specific payment terms.
- Team Travel Source will collect all commission and rebate payments from all hotels and distribute the rebates accordingly to our client.
- The hotel is responsible for all coordination through any third-party payment companies (FastPay, CTAC, Marriott group commissions etc.)
Still Have Questions?
Just reach out, we are glad to assist you.
By Phone: (502) 354-9103
By Email: email@example.com