THIS EVENT HAS A HOUSING REQUIREMENT
Teams that attend the 2024 Varsity All Star CELEBRATION are required to book rooms through Team Travel Source (TTS) in order to participate.
HOUSING LAUNCH DETAILS
HERE IS HOW IT WILL WORK:
- Public Access will being on 12/5/2023.
- Programs will be allowed to hold one room per registered coach/athlete. Example: If there are 45 coaches and athletes registered for the event, a program can hold 45 rooms in their block. Any rooms blocked above this amount will be subject to release by TTS at our discretion.
- Please know that the group next in line will be given access to the Live Inventory system shortly after you, so make your selections quickly to ensure you get the best rooms!
- For additional questions, please contact Team Travel Source at 502-354-9103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our Group Block Tutorial ahead of time! You will be securing your rooms in our LIVE inventory system, so be ready to hold rooms at available hotels. Click HERE for a tutorial on setting up a group block.
- Group blocks are set up for 3 days. Any rooms not booked will be released back into general inventory. Make sure your group is ready to book when you set up a block!
December 5, 2023 – Housing link posted on this site for public access.
March 1, 2024 – Deadline to submit exemptions
Team Travel Source does not require rosters to track compliancy. We will track your reservations and athlete names. When booking a room, you are required to include the athlete name. Our Team Relation’s crew will update your compliance tracking weekly to ensure you are eligible to compete in the event! (Tracking includes registration updates, athletes booked, approved exemptions and monitoring cancellations).
The DEADLINE to submit an exemption for Varsity All Star CELEBRATION is March 1, 2024.
Click HERE for approved exemptions.